This is the place where we will share our experiences with you throughout the year 2021.
October to December 2021: Scrum is our topic (via Zoom)
Thursday, oct. 28th at 18:00
18:00 lecture 1: Scrum manifesto with Questions & Answers (Q&A)
18:45 lecture 2: Scrum-roles and first steps with Q&A
19:15 defining the teams
19:30 explanation of task 1: writing a user story – to be posted until nov. 16th
Thursday, nov. 18th at 18:00
18:00 presenting the user stories, moderated by Axel
18:45 lecture 3: Scrum-sprints with Q&A
19:15 explanation of task 2: defining sprints (same teams) – to be posted until dec. 7th
Thursday, dec. 09th at 18:00
18:00 presenting sprint ideas, moderated by Jörn
18:45 lecture 4: what will be done afterwards with Q&A
19:15 lecture 5: what is special with scrum ? with Q&A
19:45 Xmas-Quiz and good bye with Anna
Monthly meetings from January to May 2021
Nobody knows when the work group members will have the chance to meet again to help an European company to make a better business.
So we decided to start learning quite soon: from january to june every third thursday
from 18:00 to 20:00 we will present controlling-relevant topics, presented by our members
(each day two topics with 30 min. presentation and 30 min. discussion)
The presentations will be published if possible on this homepage.
The presentations-plan is tentatively and may be changed.
These are the meeting dates:
Jan 21, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20.00 hrs moderator: Dragica Erčulj:
1. Working with TEAMS (Dragana Mujanović)
2. Some tricks for sales sensitivity analysis in Excel (Edyta Szarska)
Feb 18, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20.00 hrs moderator: Axel Ehberger:
3. Company-change: how to form a change-team and how to start the process (Herwig Friedag)
Mar 18, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20.00 hrs moderator: Romina Oreskovic:
4. Tricks in training and consulting company’s owner: How to sell trainings/services?
Apr 15, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20.00 hrs moderator: Roger Maurer:
5. Inventory Replenishment Policies - How much to order and when to minimize costs? (Luiza Arcab)
6. Working Capital Management (Anna Wieloch)
May 20, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20.00 hrs moderator: Jana Štelcer:
7. Using AI (artificial intelligence) algorithm to find potential customer (Peter Janžekovič)
8. Controlling in SME (small medium enterprises); How to find the right informations?
How to deal with informations...as a controller (Mariusz Rzeznikiewicz)
June 17, 2021. 18:00 hrs - 20:00 hrs moderator: Johannes Vollmer:
9. How to automate work with excel - Macros for beginners (Borut Kadunc)
10. Sales Controlling (Jasmina Očko)
Scrum - what Controller can learn by using Scrum methods
During three meetings, starting end of october 2021 we have learned to use the Scrum-method for our work as controller.
If you are interested in the results-paper, please contact Dr. Herwig Friedag (mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join our work group - come together, work together, learn together, develop together
If you want to join our work group, please contact the work group leader Dragana Mujanović,
consultant in Bosnia-Hercegovina, eMail: email@example.com