Green Controlling Award of the Péter Horváth Foundation in cooperation with the ICV
„With green topics to black numbers!”
Controllers as business partners are required to actively support the implementation of sustainability targets. The ICV supports its members and the entire controlling community with experience from this area. For example, the ICV expert work group "Green Controlling for Responsible Business" has worked on this topic for over ten years.
In cooperation with the International Association of Controllers (ICV), the most innovative and effective "green" controlling solution for the design and management of ecological strategies, programs, projects and measures in companies and public institutions is awarded each year in order to promote the work of controlling on the "green challenge".
The best solutions will be awarded with 10.000 euro.
Overview of the winners
Winners so far were:
- Deutsche Post DHL „Carbon Accounting & Controlling“ (2011),
- Hansgrohe SE „Green Controlling – Green Profit – Green Future“ (2012),
- Volkswagen AG „Think Blue. Factory. Evvironment controlling“ (2013),
- Flughafen Stuttgart GmbH „fairport Controlling“ (2013),
- Takata AG „Maximize innovation to minimize environmental impact“ (2014),
- STABILO International GmbH „Controlling as Business Partner in sustainable company management“ (2014),
- Deutsche Telekom AG „Green Controlling for concern transparency“ (2015),
- VAUDE Sport GmbH & Co. KG „Green Controlling integrated in company management process“ (2015),
- Voith GmbH „Transparency cares for competitive spirit“ (2015),
- Robert Bosch GmbH „Development of a system for strategic and operative environment controlling“ (2016) and
- DATEV eG „Sustainable check – management tool to ensure sustainability in company management" (2016)
- PORSCHE AG „Business management of CO2 target achievement at Porsche“ (2017)
- AIDA Cruises „Green Cruising“ (2018)
- VERBUND AG "Green Finance" (2019)
- Robert Bosch GmbH "CO2 neutralization of the Bosch Group in 2020" (2020)