Controlling must actively support the agile transformation of business models. But also within the finance and controlling function, agility is becoming increasingly important. The controller as a business partner must think and act agile: Doing Agile and Being Agile!
In the expert work group "Agile Controlling" we deal with the following questions:
- What distinguishes agile mindset, agile methods, agile organizational forms and agile corporate cultures?
- Where are the agile methods already used successfully today and what impact do they have on controlling and the CFO area as a whole?
- What does the agile controlling competence profile include?
The work group analyses these questions and develops solutions. From this, each participant can deduce for his own organization how agile his area is already, how to manage the agility of the entire company (OKR).
- The members of the "Agile Controlling" expert work group meet every last Tuesday of the month from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. via Zoom
- Interactive exchange on agile topics
- Publication of the results of the discussion in the form of specialist contributions
Controllers, Head of Controlling and CFOs of all industries and company sizes are invited to participate in the expert work group. The expert work group is open to the ICV members.
If you’re interested, please contact Marie-Luise Lehmann.