The Warsaw Work Group (formerly the Circle of Controlling Practitioners Warsaw) is a group of people fascinated by controlling, expanding their knowledge and skills and gaining experience as part of the International Association of Controllers (ICV). The ICV Warszawa Group was established in 2005.Topics included:
- Modern methods of budgeting;
- Working capital management - practical tips for the controller;
- Neuromanagement - development of controller competences;
- Discounting methods of project evaluation;
- Latest methods of profitability analysis;
- Strategic performance analysis;
- Only one page for reporting;
- Strategy with Balanced Scorecard;
- Lean in controlling - a new approach to efficiency;
- Corridor planning.
The aim of the ICV Warszawa Work Group is to integrate the environment of controllers primarily from the Mazowieckie Voivodeship and all those interested in the subject of meetings organized by us. A large part of the meetings are workshops, as this is the best way to transfer knowledge and experience.