Welcome to the 18th CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn on November 17, 2022 (language: German)
Proactive resilience as a management task in companies in the area of tension between sustainability and security of supply
CAB physically on site again
With the CAB we want to offer you the opportunity to meet and network with each other again. Therefore, the event will again take place as a on-site conference at the DVGW in Bonn.
Practicing agile work
In addition to imparting knowledge and experience on the subject of agile controlling, we want to work with you to deepen these topics. We will do this in small groups with experienced moderators. It is important to us to apply agile work concepts and methods hands-on. In addition to the shared knowledge of our speakers, you can also take with you first impressions and experiences in the practical application of agile methods.
Tools for the transfer into practice
As usual, you have the opportunity to find out more about exciting solutions from our software partners and to talk to them.
Get the lectures easily via the website
After the event, the participants of the CAB 2022 can download the lectures released by the speakers here.
Additional and free of charge - for participants of the CAB 2022
Expert materials included
All conference participants will receive the ICV guideline Always stay on couse - how controlling navigates the company through times of crisis worth 24.80 euros.
Webinar series: Agile methods and tools - FREE of charge
After the event, a small series of webinars is planned for the ICV work groups in the Germany West region (LANGUAGE: GERMAN), in which further agile tools and methods will be presented. CAB participants can participate in these events free of charge.
Factory tour of Confiserie Coppeneur et Compagnon GmbH INCLUDED.
After the event, there is the opportunity to take part in a tour of the factory at Confiserie Coppeneur et Compagnon GmbH, Business Park Dachsberg 1, 53604 Bad Honnef. The places are limited. We therefore ask that you register as soon as possible if you want to be part of the viewing. FIRST COME - FIRST SERVE!
AGENDA OF THE CAB 2022
"Proactive resilience as a management task in companies in the area of tension between sustainability and security of supply"
Arrival of the participants and greetings
the city of Bonn
Dr. Ursula Sautter
Mayor of Bonn
- Is ecological and social sustainability economical?
- Carbon pricing and CBAM: what's in store for us?
- Task decarbonization along the supply chain
- Reporting standards and digital tools
- Receivables ESG reporting 2023 annual financial statements
- Banks and sustainable finance
- Comparability of the sustainable key figures (KPIs)
- Missing specifications "Certified Reports"
Jörg von Cölln
Management of the commercial area / sales
OEM ROWE Mineralölwerk GmbH, Worms
11:00 Coffee break
ACTIVE WORKING GROUPS OF THE PARTICIPANTS
- Working capital managemen t in the face of uncertain supply chains
- Proactive resilience - what might that look like?
- Risk management vs. resilience
- Requirements for a proactive & responsive risk management
- Targeted management of risks and opportunities
- Inclusion of uncertainty in corporate management
- Use the possibilities of digitization
Head of the Expert Work Group Controlling & Risk Management
- No future management is not an alternative
- The active and the passive view of the future
- Impact management and roadmapping
- Balanced, dynamic future management
Senior Expert Sustainability, Cross Consulting
2:30 Coffee break
- How do companies have to position themselves in order to be resilient to crises but not too sluggish?
- How can we move from "learning from past crises" to "learning from future crises"? IIs that possible?
- Is traditional corporate management still future-proof?
- Presentation of the results of the working groups and joint reflection and evaluation
- Where do we see opportunities and limits of proactive resilience?
- What are the main challenges for managers, controllers and employees?
- Which application ideas for our practice do we take away from the CAB?
Joint, moderated discussion of all participants and speakers
After the end of the conference: drive to Bad Honnef
7:30 pm End of the tour and the conference
Contact person for all aspects of the CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn
Work Group West I - Rhein-Ruhr
Tel. +49 (0) 172 782169
Work Group West II
Interim: Martin Schulte
Work Group West III - Rheinland
Work Group Westfalen
Tel. +49 (0) 5971-405457
Work Group Rhein-Main
Sector Work Group Energy + Water
Expert Work Group Controlling and Quality
Tel. +49 (0) 2195 / 928 77 73
Work Group Russia - Moskow
Dr. Georg Schneider
mobil in D: +49 178 336 95 80
mobil in RF: +7 985 355 03 78
Delegate for the Region Germany West