The 19th CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn (IN GERMAN)
For organizational reasons, the CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn 2023 cannot take place.
AGENDA OF THE CAB 2023
"Stay on course in stormy seas? Expand controller's toolbox with tried and tested approaches"
Arrival of the participants and greeting
city of Bonn
Dr. Ursula Sautter
A field report from the point of view of the controller.
- "Doing what is necessary..." when everything is in motion at the same time! Future-proof and crisis-proof.
- Shaping growth and change - keeping the balance: people - values - controller's toolbox - organization
- Financial performance and value add: Success factors that lead to positive development in the role of controller (including experienced controllers).
Kostal Automobil Elektrik GmbH & Co. KG
- From office buildings to derivatives – what are stress tests actually aimed at?
- How are suitable scenarios identified and designed?
- How are potential effects of a scenario made tangible?
- Simulation and then – what can the findings be used for?
Associate Director ICAAP & Eigenmittel
11:00 Coffee break
ACTIVE WORKING GROUPS OF PARTICIPANTS
Moderated discussion of the application and transfer possibilities of the presented approaches to your own company in small groups.
12:30 Lunch break
Please also visit our Advertising Partners.
- Resilient or Lean - Paradigm Shift in Supply Chain Management?
- The design of supply chains in a dynamic environment
- Experiences from different industries - results of a study by SAP Business Consulting and the Kuehne Logistics University
- How does the conversion to a resilient supply chain affect financial targets and controlling?
Dr. Jörg Wilke
Head of CSCO Advisory
Dr. Bernd Reitwiesner
Principal Business Consultant CSCO Advisory
SAP Deutschland SE & Co. KG
14:15 Coffee break
- Why Merck is making its financial management more agile
- How processes, technology and culture interact holistically
- What are the insights after the first year of agile development
Senior Principal Expert Controlling
Winner of the ICV Controlling Excellence Award 2023
- Which aspects of the presented approaches are particularly interesting?
- Where do we see opportunities and limitations in preparing for uncertain times?
- What are the main challenges for managers, controllers and employees?
- Which application ideas for our practice do we take away from the CAB?
Joint, moderated discussion of all participants and speakers
and closing words
We look forward to seeing you again at the CAB 2024 in Bonn!
Contact person for all aspects of the CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn
Work Group West I - Rhein-Ruhr
Tel. +49 (0) 172 782169
Work Group West II
Interim: Martin Schulte
Work Group West III - Rheinland
Work Group Westfalen
Tel. +49 (0) 5971-405457
Work Group Rhein-Main
Expert Work Group Controlling and Quality
Tel. +49 (0) 2195 / 928 77 73
Work Group Russia - Moskow
Dr. Georg Schneider
mobil in D: +49 178 336 95 80
mobil in RF: +7 985 355 03 78
Delegate for the Region Germany West