Starter Kit for new members and all interested in controlling: expert information from the ICV
In our Starter Kit for new members we give you valuable practical knowledge in the form of our "ICV Statements". These guides are based on the experience of our committed members and thus on the basis of know-how and skills in dealing with everyday controlling tasks as well as with new challenges.
This input is accompanied by a solid scientific base, which we can also put at the ICV thanks to renowned members from these fields. As an ICV member, you can therefore rely on profound information for your professional life and your expertise.
In its more than 40 years of existence, ICV has produced much information for all those who are interested or employed in controlling. A comprehensive selection can be found on the pages of Controlling-Knowledge, Literature and in our ICV-ControllingWIKI. At this point, we provide you with a first overview, a selection of the most important guide-lines ("Statements") and Dream Car reports, which will help you get started with the ICV controlling philosophy.
Access to our complete, valuable controlling know-how is available after registration as an ICV member
Important to know: We offer some of the documents, in particular our ICV statements, in form of short versions, which are accessible to all. However, as a rule, we only provide complete content to our members. Please prepare your ICV membership number to register on our website for the first time. The next time you log in, the whole content will be available for you.
As an entry into the ICV controlling know-how we recommend you (overview):
- Sustainable controlling: 10 core elements
- Controller mission of the ICV and the International Group of Controlling (IGC)
- Strategic Planning
- Next Generation Controlling
- Process Cost Accounting
- Modern Budgetierung
- Working Capital Management
- Big Data – Potential for Controller
- Industrie 4.0 | Controlling in the Age of Intelligent Networks
- Business Analytics| The Road to Data-Driven Corporate Performance Management
- What makes the Controller (more) successful? (Behavioral Cooperation Decider - Controller)
- Controller Competence Modell
Here you can find the links, documents and expert information:
Economical sustainability is the mission of the ICV controlling philosophy
What does a Controller do? And how can they do it right in the ICV understanding?
3. Strategic Planning
4. Next Generation Controlling
6. Modern Budgeting
- Moderne Budgetierung (Kurzversion) [252 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung (Komplettversion, nur für Mitglieder) [2.82 MByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung: Einfachheit [99 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung: Flexibilität [127 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung: Integration [81 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung: Fundamente [80 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung One Page Only [19.11 KByte]
- Moderne Budgetierung: Praxisbeispiele [1.91 MByte]
7. Working Capital Management
- Working Capital Management - Neuer Leitfaden [53 KByte]
8. Big Data
9. Industrie 4.0
- Controlling im Zeitalter der vierten industriellen Revolution [237 KByte]
- Industrie 4.0 als Leitthema im Quarterly IW Sept 2014 Industrie 4.0.pdf [531 KByte]
- Industrie 4.0 als Leitthema im Quarterly IW Dez 2014 Industrie 4.0.pdf [398 KByte]
- Industrie 4.0 als Leitthema im Quarterly IW April 2015 Industrie 4.0.pdf [467 KByte]
10. Business Analytics
- Controlling Audit [1.11 MByte]
11. What makes controller (more) successful?
Controller Competence Model
With the IGC Controller Competence Model, you have a comprehensive methodology to structure and organize the competence management in the controller area. The competence catalog is hierarchically structured and based on the Controller Model and the IGC Controlling Process Model. 45 competencies are described in the expert book, accompanied by exemplary function profiles and exemplary competency profiles.
At Haufe-Online-Shop you can find the right book, which was created with the help of ICV Board Members Klaus Eiselmayer and Heimo Losbichler.
Expert information from the ICV: For members with exclusive additional offers
ICV Controlling Know-How
On the Controlling Know-How page you will find all the information available in writing focusing on the controlling area. Here you can filter the entire selection of texts to match your search - either by filtering controlling categories. Or you can enter the desired search word into the search field on the page.
In the ICV ControllingWiki, you will find about 600 articles from the controlling area, with an upward trend. On this platform the ICV offers you a special offer: security. The ControllingWiki Advisory Board examines every new contribution for factual and professional correctness - and for compliance with the ICV philosophy. Only if the responsible examiner says “OK”, the ControllingWiki Editorial Team give their "ICV tested" seal. That's something you can rely on!
In addition to controlling know-how area, we also provide you with interesting and relevant studies in the area “Literature”.
The ICV offers controlling appointees and congresses every year, in Germany as well as in all other ICV countries such as Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Spain, Slovenia and Croatia, partly with international orientation and therefore simultaneous translation. In particular, the ICV Controller Congress in Munich is to be mentioned as the central annual meeting place for controlling interested from all over Europe. At all ICV events our members receive special conditions. In addition, we offer events organized in cooperation with partners. Again, as an ICV member, you usually benefit from discounts or exclusive additions.
ICV Work Groups, Sector and Expert Work Groups
You are, of course, welcome to join us as a non-member at the ICV work groups, sector and expert work groups. However, we would be delighted if you decide to become a member after a first sniffing in. Make your contribution to securing the Association!
In particular here you can find ICV publication series on the topics
Hier finden Sie insbesondere die ICV-Schriftenreihe zu den Themen
- Communication Controlling (we recommend you here also the Expert Work Group Communication Controlling)
- Green Controlling we recommend you here also the Expert Work Group Communication Controlling Green Controlling)
- Working Capital Management we recommend you here also the Expert Work Group Communication Controlling Working Capital Management)
- Modern World Orientation
- Controlling and Quality (we recommend you here also the Expert Work Group Controlling and Quality)
All contributions are free of charge for registered and logged in ICV members in the PDF version. As an ICV member, you can also order the books at Haufe-Verlag for the special price. Non-members pay the regular price while ordering.
Enough seen - convinced? To the membership!
We’re looking forward to seeing you!