Measure, check and optimize financial and controlling processes: Benchmarking of the ICV and SAP
Your online self service with immediate results
- Determine in a few steps the current status of the financial and controlling processes in your company and discover potential for improvement by comparing yourself with other companies.
- Support your transformation planning with a comprehensive view of key KPIs and the maturity level of applying best and next practices in your financial processes.
- You receive a company-specific scorecard and a report on the maturity of your financial processes, the status of key KPIs and the prioritization of best practices relative to the peer group.
Next Generation Finance Benchmarking: Join in and benefit from your personal results!
When financial and controlling organizations plan the first steps for their transformation, they are often unsure where and how to start and which processes take precedence. The International Association of Controllers (ICV) and SAP work together on the Next Generation Finance Benchmarking to help companies make these decisions.
- Participation is free.
- You do not have to be an ICV member to take part.
- The final recommendation for your future plan of action does not require the use of SAP products, either before or after the interview.
- Neither the ICV nor SAP will subsequently contact you, unless you specifically wish to.
- Your information will be kept strictly confidential, not used for advertising purposes and will not be forwarded to third parties.
THE SURVEY RESULTS MAY LOOK LIKE THIS
look like - you can see here. It's of course an anonymous document. You can also download it here:
- Benchmarking Report.pdf [687 KByte]
Click on the link below to get your individual, free evaluation. Please note: You do not undertake any obligation for further cooperation with SAP or the ICV. Your information will be treated as strictly confidential. After clicking on the following link, you will be redirected to the SAP page.
TO THE SURVEY
Why the benchmarking campaign?
The ICV and SAP Next Generation Finance Benchmarking Campaign gives companies free decision support to transform their financial and controlling processes. In this interview, Vice Chairman of the ICV Matthias von Daacke, and Jürgen Daum, SAP's Chief Solution Architect / Value Engineer for Finance, presented the background, process, and objectives of the campaign.
TO THE TUTORIAL
OVERVIEW OF THE QUESTIONS
If you would like to prepare yourself for the questions or answers that we ask you as part of the Benchmarking Survey or if you have to have the questions answered elsewhere in the company, here is an overview of all the necessary information for you - as an offline MS Excel form so that you can enter the answers directly.
- Offline MS Excel Formular.xlsx [90 KByte]
TO THE FAQs
This campaign is part of SAP Performance Benchmarking, a global, comprehensive benchmarking program that has attracted 11,000 companies since 2004 and conducted 15,000 benchmarking reviews. The data of the participants are treated strictly confidentially and with care.