- Our goal is to spread the controlling philosophy in the transport and logistics industry as well as public transport (public transport) through joint, continuous work. This work is based on the different experiences of our members and the teaching contents of the Controller Academie and other scientific institutions dealing with controlling.
- We are primarily for controllers, managing directors, CFOs, and management staff, especially young and junior employees from the transport and logistics industries, as well as public transport companies and scientific institutions which work for or with controlling departments in this industry.
- Our focus is on the exchange of experience and the joint development of practical results, less on the presentation of ready recipes. This means that from time to time successful solutions of external experts are introduced. The languages we use are German and English.
- Our members regularly publish results and findings of their work in the publication within the ICV and other editors.
Transport + Logistics
- Development of results takes time. This is why our meetings last 1-2 days.
- Meetings take place at difference venues - primarily in companies and scientific institutions in the industry.
- The meetings are usually planned about one year in advance. Venues, topics and the language we use are determined by our work group members. The topics should be prepared in project groups or initiated by the trainers. Results of our sector work group meetings are recorded in a protocol.
- Our sector work group regularly presents its work and the results on the Internet pages of the ICV.
- Our work group members decide - after appropriate attendance - about the admission of new members. Criteria are in particular:
- the willingness to take over own contributions
- regular participation
- the composition and size of the work group
An exclusion criterion is the unexcused or frequent absence of meetings. The decision is the responsibility of the work group leader after consultation with the members of the work group. Such decisions are recorded in the minutes of the next WG meeting.