Save the Date: We invite you to the 21st CIS Controlling Insights Steyr on November 18, 2022 (LANGUAGE: GERMAN)
2021: Successful corporate management in the post-covid era - event in GERMAN
Green - Digital - Agile?
20th CIS: Agenda of the Controlling Insights Steyr 2021
You can log in to CIS 2021 on the event platform MS Teams since 9 a.m., in good time before the program starts at 9:30 a.m.
FH-Prof. Dr. Heimo Losbichler
ICV Chairman of the Board
IGC Chairman of the Board
Course director CRF - Controlling, Accounting and Financial Management
FH Upper Austria Faculty for Economics and Management, Steyr
Mag. Maria Steiner
Risk Board Member
- The integrated corporate and sustainability strategy of Österreichische Post AG
- Digitization as a trend for letters and parcels
- Decarbonization - on the way to "Zero Emissions"
- Post's ecological measures
GD DI Dr. Georg Pölzl
Österreichische Post AG, Vienna
- Insight into the Group Controlling of the ALDI SÜD Group
- The financial planning structure at ALDI SÜD
- Findings from the planning process analysis
- Optimization potential and implementation levers
ALDI SÜD Group
International Management Holding, Salzburg
Time to network and visit the CIS Exhibitors' Area.
- Market overview
- Relevant developments that need to be taken into account in software decisions today
- An overview of new functionalities, new platforms and new business models
- Tips for making the right decision
Dr. Carsten Bange
BARC GmbH, Würzburg
- The process of budget preparation and personnel planning in the VUCA context
- The Single Source of Truth as a foundation for planning and controlling in times of crisis (e.g. COVID)
- The digital transformation and automation of (personnel) planning at Engel
- Experience and possible future steps (e.g. sprint planning)
Ing. Mag. Thomas Rockenschaub
MSC, BSc and Mag. Florian Grubinger
Engel Austria GmbH, Schwertberg
Time to eat, network and visit the CIS Exhibitors' Area.
Decarbonization, digitization and sustainability
- New framework conditions for an entire industry: EU Green Deal, e-mobility, global supply chains vs. local-to-local, sustainability requirements / ESG reporting
- Digitization as part of the solution?
- Effects on controlling
- Project experience and outlook
Mag. Markus Hofer
MIBA AG, Laakirchen
Mag. Susanne Dickstein
- Federal Minister of Labor Prof. Dr. Martin Kocher
- Dr. Michael Strugl, Chairman of the Board of Management, Verbund AG
- Mag. Doris Hummer, President WKO Upper Austria
FH-Prof. Dr. Heimo Losbichler says goodbye to the participants, hoping to meet face-to-face again in 2022.
Participation fee (excluding VAT) if you register by November 17, 2021
- For non-members € 271.00
- For members of the ICV € 241, -
- For students (limited number) € 99, -
- With the registration you do not take any risk. Cancellation free of charge is possible until November 15, 2021, after this date 30% is charged
- In the event of no-show without cancellation, you pay 100%.
Internationaler Controller Verein eV
Elke Schlemmer/Heimo Losbichler
Tel. +43 (0)50804-33700
Fax +43 (0)50804-933700