Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a new and innovative solution for automating business processes.
You can see RPA as a virtual employee who runs existing business applications like a normal employee.
In the "RPA" expert work group, we deal with the following questions:
- What are the possible uses for RPA?
- What tasks can RPA perform?
- How can the management get a better insight into the current business development?
- How can governance and compliance be improved with RPA?
These questions are analyzed in the expert work group and solutions are developed. From this, each participant can derive how RPA could be applied in their own company.
How we work:
- The members of the expert group meet regularly
- Interactive exchange on RPA topics
- Publication of the discussions’ results in the form of expert contributions
CFOs and controllers of all industries and company sizes are invited to participate in the expert work group. The expert group is open to ICV members.
If you are interested, please contact Tim Zimmermann.