How can a group-wide cooperation succeed in order to achieve more flexibility while increasing efficiency and reducing costs?
ICV Online Seminar on February 23, 2021
- 11.00 - 12.00
- Zoom Meeting
- Free of Charge
- To participate, please register on this page
- You will receive your login information from the ICV Office three days before the Online Seminar
- Please note the booking deadline is 9.00 on February 23
Pia Burkarth from Corporate Controlling at Giesecke + Devrient GmbH reports how the “future of work” is shaped in her company. Her workshop on this topic at the ICV conference CCS 2020 in November met with great interest, so we asked her to repeat it.
In the ICV Online Seminar she shows:
- Which principles for leadership and collaboration have proven to be correct? The participants of the seminar recognize how a corporate culture can be created that increases the loyalty of employees.
- What benefits do mobile working and flexible office concepts offer in combination with a digital and flexible work culture? Pia Burkardt makes it clear that this creates more freedom, increases productivity and at the same time reduces travel costs.
- Breaking down traditional silo mentalities and strengthening cooperation within the company contributes to cross-functional and interdisciplinary cooperation. Pia Burkardt reports how this is made possible and proven at Giesecke + Devrient.
Pia Burkarth, Financial Controller Corporate Controlling & Corporate Risk Manager at Giesecke + Devrient GmbH, Munich, is also a lecturer at the University of Fulda, where she holds guests lectures in the master’s degree (Accounting, Finance, Controlling) and in the risk management elective module in the MBA (General Management). .