Cost Management - Results and Recommendations from a Recent European Study
- How is the current cost management performance in the DACH region and in Croatia?
- Which tools and forms of cost management have a particular effect on the efficiency of cost management?
- How is the current uncertainty affecting companies and their cost management?
- How should good cost management be designed - some suggestions.
SPEAKER: PROF. DR. RONALD GLEICH
- Banking apprenticeship
- Studied technically-oriented business administration in Stuttgart with a doctorate and habilitation
- Substitute professorship at the University of Hohenheim
- 2003 to July 2020 Professor for industrial management at EBS University including various management positions
- 2001-2005 Partner in the management consultancy Horváth & Partners
- 2012-2018 Managing Partner of the Horváth Academy
- Since August 2020 Professor for Management Practice and Control at the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management
- Since December 2020 Head of the Center for Performance Management & Controlling there, together with Prof. Mahlendorf
- Teaching activities: - Internal accounting Internes Rechnungswesen, - various seminars and certificate programs in executive education
- Research: Current and practically relevant issues of controlling, innovation management and performance measurement
- Author of one of the leading controlling textbooks in the German-speaking world (Controlling, 14th edition, together with P. Horváth / M. Seiter in Vahlen-Verlag)
- Co-editor of the Controlling-Beraters (Haufe-Verlag)
- Co-leader of the ICV Think Tank of the ICV
- Advises leading German companies