CTS Controlling Conference Swizterland 2021
27.10.2021, Rotkreuz (on-site) or an online conference
The agenda has not yet been set, we are working on it and will inform you in good time!We are happy to answer any questions or concerns.
CTS Controlling Conference Switzerland 2020
Management in an agile environment -
The controlling toolbox must be expanded.
In addition to digital transformation, many companies also deal with the agile transformation of business models. After digitization has increasingly found its way into Swiss companies, it is now necessary to meet the need for new forms of communication and work. On the one hand, controlling can benefit from agile forms of communication and work and establish an agile mindset in the controlling department. On the other hand, you require from controlling to make the added value of agility in the company measurable with adequate management systems.
Using practical examples, the speakers from different sectors show how they drive digitization and agility in controlling and what experience they have gained. The panel discussion “Agile work environment in Finance” promotes the exchange of experiences and the discussion in the field of digitization and agility among the participants.
- Roland Brun, Head of Controlling, Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Melanie Dieter, Diagnostics Finance Excellence (FinEx) Lead, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd
- Dr. Stefan Ebener, Manager Customer Engineering, Machine Learning, Google
- Prof. Dr. Nils Hafner, Lecturer and Project Manager, Institut für Finanzdienstleistungen Zug IFZ
- Corinne Häggi, Niederlassungsleiterin Zug und Mandatsleiterin, Jörg Lienert AG
- Dr. Florian Hohmann, Dozent und Projektleiter, Institut für Accounting Controlling & Auditing, Universität St. Gallen
- Andreas Jäger, Head Corporate Controlling, Geberit AG
- Oliver Kretzler, Program Manager Automation@Finanzen, SBB AG
- Nicola Rotondo, Head of Controlling, Comet AG
- Ali Vardi, Google Cloud Team, Google
All participants receive the book "The digitization of the controlling function" (German)
Opening and welcoming speech
The power of communities
Controlling Agenda in the digital environment
Digital CFO Agenda - Challenges and solutions for Swiss companies
Controlling: digital and agile?
Agility in controlling and ZKB - a contradiction?
Agility and disruption through Cloud & Machine Learning
Podium discussion: Agile work environment in Finance
Summary and outlook