20th CIS Controlling Insights Steyr: Successful corporate management in the post-covid era - event in GERMAN
Green - Digital - Different?
Lockdown, restart, record demand, scarcity of raw materials - many companies are operationally struggling with historical ups and downs in the markets. At the same time, companies are strategically challenged by long-term, far-reaching changes such as the EU's Green Deal.
The 20th Controlling Insights Steyr on November 19, 2021 highlights the current challenges of corporate management in and for the post-covid era. We are planning the anniversary event on site and hope that you will celebrate with us.
The agenda is almost ready for you.
Here is a first foretaste, further highlights will follow:
- Mag. Dr. Martin Kocher, Federal Minister for Labor
- Mag. Markus Hofer, CFO Miba AG
- Mag. a Doris Hummer, President of the Upper Austrian Chamber of Commerce
- Joachim Nickum, Group Controlling ALDI SÜD Group
- DI Dr. Georg Pölzl, Chairman of the Board of Management and General Director of Österreichische Post AG
- Dr. Michael Strugl, Chairman of the Board of Management of Verbund AG
Secure the chance for information advantage and take the opportunity to exchange all year experiences at the controlling highlight of the year. You will receive the full agenda with the possibility to register in September.
I'm looking forward to seeing you.
Chairman of the ICV