Controlling Conference Switzerland - agenda
25.09.2019 in Rotkreuz
Digitization in controlling - many Swiss companies are now dealing with this challenge. While digitization in other corporate functions obviously enables very successful applications, digitization in controlling has yet to prove itself as a success factor in practice. There are promising approaches, but what is the added value of digitization in controlling? How do you get started with the digitization of controlling and what are the next steps?
Speakers from Swiss companies will use practical examples to show how they drive digitization in controlling and what experience they have gained.
A World Café promotes the exchange of experience and discussion in the field of digital controlling excellence among the participants.
The conference is organized by the Swiss work groups of the International Association of Controllers (ICV) with the Institute for Financial Services Zug IFZ. Together we want to combine practical experience with current research results and make this knowledge available to controllers and financially interested practitioners.
- Ivo Gerig, Head of Digital Office, Siemens Smart Infrastructure
- Dr. Markus Knaus, Finance & Controlling, ETH Zürich
- Peter Scherrer, CFO, SIGA
- Nicole Hecht, Project Finance, SIGA
- Thomas Ankenbrand, Head of Competence Center Investments, Hochschule Luzern – Wirtschaft, IFZ
- Daniel Turi, Head of Financial Data Management, Allianz Suisse
- Urs Vanza, Head Finance Innovation Lab, Schindler Management Ltd.
- Carmen Zillmer, Managing Director, International Association of Controllers
Opening and welcome speech
Digitization - chances in controlling
Digitization at the ETH Zürich – Elektronic Workflows and Self Service Analytics – a practical review
Digitization with Business Intelligence and Business Analytics im Controlling on an example of a SME
Blockchain and Controlling
Robotics in Finance – Change with enthusiasm
Finance Innovation at Schindler and the added value for controlling
World Café «Digital Controlling Excellence»
Summary and outlook
Apéro riche and Networking