CIB Controlling Inspiration Berlin - agenda 2019
The event's motto is "Prepare for your Future". Please also read the policy paper of the ICV Board.
- The main drivers of change and their impact
- Process automation and AI in controlling
- The future task profile of controllers
- Controller - The sexiest job of the future
with visiting the Exhibitors' stands – networking
... feasible ways to improve the forecast calculation
- Predictive analytics as the foundation of preview automation - from time series analysis to machine learning
- Working with uncertainties and bandwidths in forecasting
- Integration in existing planning tools with regard to driver orientation
- Limits of use in terms of methodology and data availability
- Experience from implementation projects
- the eRechnung - the commercial contribution to Industrie 4.0
- Master data quality as a prerequisite for digitization
- There will be no way but electronic invoice exchange in the future
- Securing programming capacity early
- Involving the workforce intensively
Jörg D. Scholtka
Verband Deutscher Maschinen- und Anlagenbau e.V.
Laudators (Jury Members of the ICV Newcomer Award):
Dr. Walter Schmidt
Small Talk - Visiting Exhibitor's stands – networking
- Avoiding thinking traps
- How do important insights from psychology help
- An overview of tools / instruments that help in practice
- Increasing the quality of decisions (decision processes) with simple means
Making good decisions has nothing to do with a mysterious talent. It is a skill that anyone can learn.
TD Trusted Decisions GmbH
- What can AI do today?
- What can AI do in the near future?
- How can I secure my job as a controller?
Prof. Dr. Nicole Jekel
Beuth Hochschule für Hochschule für Technik Berlin
Chairman of the Jury of the ICV Newcomer Award
jekel & team
with the speakers of the day
Moderation: Matthias von Daacke