CIB Controlling Inspiration Berlin - agenda 2019
Eintreffen der Teilnehmer und Registrierung.
- Predictive analytics as the foundation of preview automation - from time series analysis to machine learning
- Working with uncertainties and bandwidths in forecasting
- Integration in existing planning tools with regard to driver orientation
- Limits of use in terms of methodology and data availability
- Experience from implementation projects
Prof. Dr. Karsten Oehler
Accounting and Controlling
Provadis Hochschule Frankfurt am Main
CCT Tagetik Unterschleißheim
Committee ICV ControllingWiki
with visiting the Exhibitors' stands - networking
- What can AI do today?
- What can AI do in the near future?
- How can I secure my job as a controller?
jekel & team
- Avoiding thinking traps
- How do important insights from psychology help
- An overview of tools / instruments that help in practice
- Increasing the quality of decisions (decision processes) with simple means
Making good decisions has nothing to do with a mysterious talent. It is a skill that anyone can learn.
TD Trusted Decisions GmbH
Small Talk - Visiting Exhibitor's stands - networking
- Master data quality as a prerequisite for digitization
- There will be no way but electronic invoice exchange in the future
- Securing programming capacity early
- Involving the workforce intensively
Jörg D. Scholtka
with the speakers of the day
We're looking forward to seeing you at the CIB in November 2020!