CCS Controlling Competence Stuttgart 2019 - agenda
und get together
of the 17th CCS
- We are all affected in different roles
- Industry, society and individuals have to reorient themselves again and again
- An attempt of the current stocktaking with view on hot topics of the future
Prof. Dr. Martin Welsch
Chief Technology Advisor emeritus (IBM R&D),
Friedrich-Schiller Universität, Jena
www.mwitplus.com • IT Trends • Technology and more
If the offer you have favored is fully booked, we will allow you to book it for the alternative offer. We ask for your understanding for this procedure. In order to secure a place with your favorite, we recommend that you sign up for the CCS at an early stage. Booking start is in September.
11.15 Keynote speech with a fishbowl discussion A
Artificial Intelligence in Human Resource Management - How does KI help to make the world of work smarter & fairer
- Do we have to learn to cooperate with artificial intelligence or can we rely solely on our subjective decision-making?
- Is a valid personality analysis possible on a data basis?
CEO Greple GmbH
11.15 Keynote speech with a fishbowl discussion B
- Roles and competencies - knowledge avoids chaos, talent creates competitive advantages
- Cooperation and leadership - what we should be able to do in the new world
- Survey results - actual situation and expected developments
12.15 Keynote speech with a fishbowl discussion C
What does the future learning world look like in the company? The Hansgrohe campus.
- Learning as a natural part of everyday professional life
- The faculties - alignment with the corporate strategy
- Scientific input from well-known universities
- Balance of internal and external knowledge transfer
Head of Personnel Development
12.15 Keynote speech with a fishbowl discussion D
Future of Work & Controlling
- Challenges of change and design
- The dimensions of change and examples of scenarios in controlling
- The role of transparency, autonomy, mindset and leadership
- Insight into the work of the ICV expert work group "Future of Work"
with networking & small talk
- Irreversible trend: digitization is changing the world of work
- Change on all channels: new challenges for HR management
- Not easy: cultural change is inevitable
- The relevance of leadership: Superman or egg-laying woolly milk sow?
- Do not worry: more evolution than revolution
Dr. Michael Prochaska
Andreas Stihl AG & Co.KG