CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn - Agenda 2019
of the registered participants
Business Partner Integrierte Geschäftssteuerung
Deutsche Telekom Service
CFO of Vivento Customer Services
- Presentation of the disruptive business approach of FlixMobility
- Managing rapid growth in a separate ecosystem of the mobility sector
- Presentation of new structures and processes of the Platform Economy and new management approaches and KPIs
Vice President Controlling
- Customer needs considered
- Highest safety standards, high quality standards as a goal
- Agile development
- Customer satisfaction produced
- Benchmarking effects of digitization efforts on the controlling structures
- Popular topics of recent years and implementation reality
- Benchmarking as a tool for measuring digitization and implementing the controlling strategy
- Connection of new use cases and established good practices
The Hackett Group
Frankfurt am Main
- Tactics - decentralized decision-making in a dynamic environment
- Technology - single Source of Truth even without video evidence
- Team spirit - interdisciplinary teams instead of silo talents
Partner at the CA Akademie AG
- The challenge of digitization for an international logistics service provider
- Requirements for controlling in the digitization of core processes
- The own digitization in controlling
- Management of digital innovation processes
- Status quo and experiences
Schnellecke Group AG & Co. KG
- What conclusions can be drawn from the first experiences for digitization?
- What influence do controllers have on the digitization of companies?
- How safe are the current business models?
- How changeable are the current business models?
- What is the right way to digitize (pioneer or latecomer)?
17:00 End of the conference