16th CAB Controlling Advantage Bonn: Agenda of the CAB 2020
Motto: "Out of the crisis - innovative ideas from practice"
The agenda and motto of the 17th CAB on November 18, 2021 have not yet been determined, but will be published here as soon as possible.
- The Cluster Intelligent Technical Systems OstWestfalenLippe as a promoter of know-how transfer and transformation
- New Normal or Old Normal 2.0? Companies, digitization and corona - observations from corporate practice!
- Confront Corona strategically: Examples from the Technology Cluster Intelligent Technical Systems OstWestfalenLippe (it's OWL) https://www.its-owl.de/ueber-uns/
- Thinking up solutions in a network: Makeathon HorizonteOWL: 200 participants - 20 challenges - 30 companies => up to 1 million grants (https://www.its-owl.de/newsroom/news/news/news/its-owl- hosted-makeathon /
- And otherwise: funding programs for SMEs and medium-sized companies in the current context
Referent Work 4.0 and Technology Transfer
Project management NRW.Innovationspartner II
- Presentation of the CAB agenda and its implementation with the conference platform “IRooms”
- How can chat rooms be used for in-depth discussions with the speakers?
- How does networking succeed virtually during a coffee break?
- What options for virtualizing conferences and what tools are there for holding virtual events?
Geschäftsführer Unternehmen mit Zukunft (UmZ)
10:30 Coffee break
- Corporate planning and management is becoming increasingly complex and subject to disruptive changes
- Digitization and the use of agile working methods are proving their worth
- Working in networks, temporary structures and with more self-control requires new roles and skills in controlling - first insights using Lufthansa as an example
Team Leader Controlling Flight Ops & Technical Fleet Management
CEO & HR Business Analytics Advisor
Detect Value AG
- Crisis preparation and management as the central role of controlling in 2020
- Which analyzes can help to derive the right countermeasures
- Adjustment of the 2021 budgeting process to the new circumstances
Director Controlling Channels
Alfred Kärcher SE & Co. KG
14:00 Coffee break
- Corona crisis accelerates technological, social and economic change in many parts of the world
- What risks do we see and what opportunities do we take?
- The future can be (re)gained through active (re)management
Director Controlling (BEG/CTG)
Bosch Engineering GmbH
- Effects of the lockdown on one of the most important platforms in the city of Leipzig
- The crisis as an accelerator of trade transformation
- Approaches to coping with the crisis and first successes
- What positive things can be taken out of the crisis?
Center Manager Promenaden Hauptbahnhof Leipzig
ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co.KG
14:00 Coffee break
- Added value by adapting the business model also and especially in times of crisis
- Personal advice and online shop, not instead of...
- Modern customer orientation and local solutions ensure competitiveness
Owner and Executive Director
Time for discussions - also online!
In this online CAB we want to offer you the opportunity to network again. Virtual rooms are available for private conversations and small group discussions.
After the speeches, we’re looking forward to discussing the presented topics with you. The speakers are available for in-depth discussions after their lectures.
As usual, you have the opportunity to find out about exciting solutions from our software partners and to talk to them.
All conference participants receive the current expert publication "Integrative Corporate Management" as a PDF [German].
Download the flyer
CAB16_Flyer_2020.pdf [318 KB