Build-a-Bot-Workshop for RPA: Automating processes independently - without programming
Awareness and the use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is increasing continuously - also in finance departments. No wonder, because with this relatively easy-to-use technology, finance and controlling departments can automate administrative processes on the computer. Consulting Deloitte quantifies the value of RPA in concrete terms: 90% higher quality and accuracy, 86% higher productivity and 59% lower costs.
But which processes are suitable for RPA? And how do you automate a process? In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn, under supervision, how to automate a short process independently.
- 4.0 p.m. Intro: How does RPA work and how is RPA software structured?
- 4.15 p.m. How cac I automate specifically? Joint automation under supervision
- 5.45 p.m. Closing & final questions
- 6.0 p.m. Which financial processes are suitable for RPA? (optional, approx. 30 minutes)
Maximum number of participants: 25 people
By registering, you express your interest and availability for the date on April 20. If more people register than there are places available, we will put you on a waiting list for a second appointment (if there are enough registrations).
- For this workshop you need a PC or laptop with a Windows operating system
- Free hard disk space: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- 8 GB RAM (memory)
- You need a stable internet connection
- Before the workshop, you will receive an installation package that you must have installed on your computer before the workshop begins. This package consists of two parts:
- Downloading the Design Studio: in this program we design the automation process according to the drag-and-drop principle
- Web access to the management platform of the Servicetrace RPA platform
The workshop takes place in cooperation with the German RPA provider Servicetrace from Darmstadt. Companies such as Merck, Siemens, Dekra and MLP automate their processes with the RPA platform from Servicetrace - according to market analyst Gartner, one of the top providers of RPA worldwide. More information: www.servicetrace.de.
This ICV online seminar takes place on a meeting platform operated by Servicetrace, which is why the ICV must pass on the names and e-mail addresses of the participants to the host company for the sole purpose of logging in to this event. Servicetrace immediately and completely deletes this data from its systems after the online seminar. With your registration you agree to this procedure.