On this page you will find regular updates on our new topic of the year.
The topic of sustainability with the dimensions environmental, social and governance is becoming increasingly important for future-oriented corporate management. Controlling is therefore required to take this increase in relevance into account and to support the transformation process into a sustainable company.
Sustainability controlling is therefore of great importance in supporting the implementation and rationality of sustainability management and in fulfilling the regulatory requirements.
The guide provides the following information on this:
- Previous development and current drivers of sustainability management and sustainability controlling
- Regulatory developments and potential in relation to sustainability
- The nine central design factors for sustainable corporate management
- Maturity model & practical examples from Bosch Automotive Electronics, DATEV, TRUMPF, Deutsche Post DHL and the consulting firm Deloitte
With the combination of basic knowledge, implementation recommendations and practical examples, this Dream Car Report is a complete basis for controllers who want to act as drivers and shapers of the sustainability transformation of their organization.
Here we offer you our Quarterly, issue 36, which matches the ICV topic of the year and the Think Tank focus on sustainability controlling, free of charge for you to download and read immediately:
Issue 36 I Theme: Sustainability Controlling
In the issue:
- Managing Climate Risks Effectively | From CFOs and controllers and their impact on the global climate crisis
- Corporate Sustainability Reporting | Regulatory developments and implications for business practice
- Insights into the CFO area | Khai Tran in a lightning interview with the ideas workshop about the future design of sustainability management
Issue 35 I Theme: Sustainability Controlling
In the issue:
- Sustainability controlling in transition | How external standards (can) influence sustainable corporate management!
- IT architectures for sustainability controlling | Challenges for sustainable sustainability performance management
- ICV Controlling Excellence Awards 2022 | Deutsche Post DHL Group wins with the project “Integration of sustainability goals in controlling